Providers Online has been designed by a team that have worked extensively with large and small businesses across a range of sectors to help them get the most of their apprentice opportunities. We have many years of experience helping training providers and businesses recruit the right people for their apprenticeship vacancies and this system is the culmination of that experience.
Training providers and businesses that we work with have access to a sophisticated recruitment management system that allows them to draw from the many candidates that apply via this website. You can search and profile short lists by geography, areas of interest, qualifications and so on.
The system then helps you manage the process; from creating an initial shortlist to ensuring the successful candidate starts with you at the agreed time. Key Features include:
- The ability to proactively match applicants who have applied for similar roles or meet the required profile
- An in-built telephone interviewing module with scoring functionality
- Screening by geography, qualification, level of interest and interview score
- Visual illustrations of applicants locations in relation to your vacancies via Google maps
- The ability to build CVs for learners
- CRM functionality to allow you to manage your relationship with different companies
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with more details or arrange a demonstration.